Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Time Flies

I just realized something. Last Wednesday's post was my two month "anniversary" of blogging. I guess that's not really a very long time, but it seems like a long time to me.

I've been doing this (semi) regularly for two months. Huh.

I wonder what it will feel like to have been doing this for a year. I wonder if I'll make it to a year. I think I'll make that a goal. Commit to blog at least a year before I let this fall to the wayside. Not that it's my plan to let it fall to the wayside. I just tend to do that with things. Remember those whiskey stones I was working on? Yeah, me neither.

Actually they're sitting on my desk, staring at me, making me feel guilty for not finishing them. I'll get to them one of these days.

I guess since I've been doing this for a little while now, and I plan on continuing it for some time, I should maybe get this place looking a little nicer. So much of this stuff is so alien to me that I really have no idea what I'm doing half the time, but I'm slowly trying to educate myself on how to make this place an enjoyable experience for anyone who wonders in. I think a custom header is definitely in order. Definitely some more pictures. You know, make the place more personal. I'm not sure what else.

Any suggestions? What would make this blog a more enjoyable experience? Did you think this post was going to be about time-traveling insects? Leave your suggestions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment