Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thoughts on Loans (The Student Variety)

I've never reposted someone else's blog post before. I don't know if there's any sort of established rules of chivalry for sharing one so I hope I'm doing this right. I've been following Get Rich Slowly for a little while now after it was recommended to me by a friend. They cover such a vast array of financial situations and goals that sometimes I end up just scanning over stuff. I don't have student loans I'm dealing with, but I also don't have a wide range of stocks I'm trading either. Quite often though, they post something that I like a lot, often sharing with my wife the ideas they discuss.

The blog post for today focused on colleges and student debt, something that my wife and I have discussed at length previously, but I believe also briefly touches on something much greater. I believe the topic is important to examine so I thought I'd share it.

I have all kinds of controversial thoughts on this topic, so I'll just give you the link and let you read it for yourself. Enjoy.

Get Rich Slowly: Are Universities Immoral?

No comments:

Post a Comment