Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Instructables Contest!

Sorry to neglect you guys yesterday, but rather than posting a blog I spent some time making an Instructable.




I've posted a total of five Instructables now and have plans for at least four more in the near future. I like making them but one of the reasons why I'm trying to focus on making more of them right now is because they're running contests! Well, they're always running contests, but they have a couple contests right now that I'm eligible to enter. Right now I have two contest entries: How to make the Hammer of Thor and Wooden Toy Dagger. If you're an Instructables member or feel like signing up you can vote and help me win some cool prizes. I'm entered in the 3rd Annual Make it Stick Contest and the Halloween Prop Contest.

Here are my other Instructables in case you want to check them out.

Pendant Necklaces
Peg People: A Fun Toy for Most Ages
Breakfast Board: An Unconventional Start to the Day

The ones I plan on creating next are for the rest of my Thor costume, my wife's Hawkeye costume, the sword I'm currently working on, and possibly a pirate costume one.

No comments:

Post a Comment